-
Knoppix V7.X.X Bluetooth control panel?
Where is the Bluetooth control panel?
I have been using KNOPPIX V6.7.0, and on that version, I was able to find the control panel for Bluetooth very easy. If was just on the preference menu under the "Start" menu. I was not able to locate the Bluetooth controls in version 7.4.1 DVD or 7.2.0 CD. Where is the Bluetooth control hiding?
-
I've same problem.
* I check hardware with:hciconfig
*reset
hciconfig -a hciX reset
*type again
hciconfig -a hciX
but I dont know how to use the bluetooth, ex for transfer data from my phone to my PC.
Anyone can help fix this?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP
$85.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone
$55.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW
$89.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone - Black
$20.00