-
More of the same today. Yet another "Boot error" on startup. I will write this while I reformat the card as a KNOPPIX bootable drive.
If I cannot actually understand and defeat this phenomenon, I would at least like to keep track of time-between-failures and number-of-successes-between-failures.
Is there a line that I could introduce into syslinux.cfg that would be enacted exactly once at a successful boot and that would augment an increasing "record" of successful boots?
I guess I mean something like
date >> /mnt-system/boot/record.txt
that would build a growing historical file one line at a time.
But I do not know the syntax that would achieve this. Can anybody help?
Thank you, in growing frustration.
Fergus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Advantech ARK-3500 Fanless Industrial PC i7-3610QE 8GB
$200.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99