-
Is there a How-To for the new installer from Fabian Franz?
I downloaded Knoppix 3.2 2003-7-26 because I read about the new installer on these pages.
But for the life of me I can't work out how to do a seperate HOME partition?
I run "sudo knoppix-installer" but ????????????
Sorry for my ignorance....(should I go back to Mandrake 9.1 or god forbid Windows XP)
I have partitioned a 60gig seagate drive as hdb1 (20 gig, I want to use as /) , hdb5 a 3 gig swap file and hbd6 (37gig, I want to use as a /HOME partition)
Thanks for any help......
Keith
Similar Threads
-
By SUOrangeman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 36
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 06:24 PM
-
By gizmu in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco Catalyst C9300-48U-E 48-Port UPOE Network Switch
$650.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00