-
Is this possible?, how?
I don't know if this is possible or not but I wanted to ask if you can help me:
1.- Booting from cd/dvd
2.- After booting from it, then: Loading from hard drive or pendrive some configurations (network, programs, etc).
3.- When I shutdown the computer only what I want will be saved in this hard drive or pen drive configuration (only browser updates and add-ons updates)
I know I could use a pen drive with persistence, but I don't want my knoppix to be changed in any way when I am using it (to avoid virus, malware or who knows what). That's why I need to boot with cd/dvd and load some minimal configurations.
Ideas?
Thanks a lot.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99