Hi,
I'm new to Linux and Knoppix having used Windows for some time.
I really like how intuitive and easy to use many features are in Knoppix. It seems well thought out unlike Windows.
I'm interested in using Knoppix's video editors - namely OpenShot Video Editor, Kdenlive and Kino.
I was curious why did Klaus Knopper choose those particular video editors to include on the Knoppix DVD?
Do they replicate many of the features you'd find in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere?
Thanks so much!

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99