I e-mailed Computec in English, using both the online mail form and the e-mail address, asking for shipping costs to Montreal, and expected delivery time.
I got the automated form letter in German copied below promising a response as soon as possible to my query while asserting that all the answers are on the website , and that , should I need a more detailed information ??? I should write to the e-mail address listed on the website (which I had already done) citing the transaction number given in the subject line. My original text wasn't quoted.
Very efficient...
That was the morning of March 28th. I'm not holding my breath...
Sehr geehrter Kunde,
vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail. Wir werden Ihr Anliegen schnellstmöglich bearbeiten.
Falls Sie diesbezüglich ergänzende Fragen per E-Mail haben sollten, verwenden Sie bitte die im Betreff genannte Vorgangsnummer.
Darüber hinaus hilft Ihnen natürlich gern auch unser Kundenservice- Team telefonisch weiter.
(Montag bis Freitag von 7.30 bis 20.00 Uhr und Samstag von 9.00 bis 14.00 Uhr).
Kennen Sie schon unseren Online- Kundenservice im Internet unter http://abo.computec.de
Dort finden Sie bei Bedarf alle Informationen zu Ihrem Abonnement auf einen Blick und können viele Servicevorgänge schnell und einfach selbst durchführen.
Wir wünschen Ihnen einen angenehmen Tag.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Computec Media AG Kundenservice
Deutschland
Post: Computec Kundenservice, Postfach 20080 Hamburg
E-Mail: [email protected]
Tel.: 0911 - 99 399 098
Fax: 01805-8618002*
Support: Montag 07.00-20.00 Uhr, Dienstag-Freitag 07.30-20 Uhr, Samstag 09.00-14.00 Uhr
*14 Cent/ Minute aus dem dt. Festnetz
Kundenservice Ausland:
Tel.: ++49-911-99 399 098
Fax: ++49-1805-8618002
Dies ist eine automatisch erstellte Nachricht, bitte antworten Sie nicht an die Absenderadresse.

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
2001 Apple iMac G3 600MHz DV M8492LL/A in Strawberry shell Vintage Mac OS PPC 9
$349.99