-
The DVD Knoppix 7.7.0 comes with the printed copy of Linux Pro Magazine April 2016

Originally Posted by
utu
Greetings ICPUG.
It's clear that there seems sure enough to be a Knoppix 7.7 out there, but I can't tell if you actually have the DVD image yourself.
If you do, please tell us the details on getting this image; that is, how? By mail, by download, or what?
The Linux Magazine offer looks to me like just a pdf (text) relating to 7.7, no mention of the iso image.
I hope you can clear this up for us.
Thanks.
The DVD Knoppix 7.7.0 comes with the printed copy of Linux Pro Magazine April 2016,
I got mine within 2 days after purchasing the printed copy #185 April 2016 edition. They have an office in the United States of America, I think it's in Kansas USA. Very fast delivery. The DVD will be attached to the magazine's printed pages. $12.99 US Dollars.
If you want the Knoppix 7.7 DVD, order the PRINTED copy because the DIGITAL copy does NOT provide the Knoppix 7.7 OS, only the PRINTED copy does! I Google searched for Linux Magazine April 2016 and finally navigated to the ordering page. I had to do some searching after I got on the Linux Magazine page but you will find it in there.
Last edited by buymystock; 08-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Reason: capitalization needed to be added on the word "Google"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99