-
Trying to use - RecordMyDesktop
Trying to use - RecordMyDesktop
I’m new to Linux but liking it a lot.
I’m trying to do a screen recording.
I choose Sound & Video > RecordMyDesktop and a small box appears instructing me to left drag the area I wish to record on the screen.
I then see a blue area appear but once I release the mouse it disappears.
I’m not sure then how to determine where on the screen it will be recording.
Also, I pressed the red Record button and it displays that the recording is complete.
I’m not sure how to control the start/stop of the recording and if I can do that with keystrokes? Crtl/S to start? Crtl/E to stop?
Thank you so much!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Apple II V2 ANALOG VGA & Z80 PCPI Applicard Softcard PicoPal IIe
$56.99