-
Trying to use - RecordMyDesktop
Trying to use - RecordMyDesktop
I知 new to Linux but liking it a lot.
I知 trying to do a screen recording.
I choose Sound & Video > RecordMyDesktop and a small box appears instructing me to left drag the area I wish to record on the screen.
I then see a blue area appear but once I release the mouse it disappears.
I知 not sure then how to determine where on the screen it will be recording.
Also, I pressed the red Record button and it displays that the recording is complete.
I知 not sure how to control the start/stop of the recording and if I can do that with keystrokes? Crtl/S to start? Crtl/E to stop?
Thank you so much!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00