Hey guys, I am new here, hello! Anyway I am trying to boot Knoppix 7.6 in UEFI mode from usb. I have done and redone multiple times different UEFI settings, the closest I can get to loading is a warning about an EFI config file then a Boot: prompt. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have the EFI folder contained in the defauly iso, the base of the USB also has the syslinux.cfg file... thanks everyone!

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99
ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00
ASUS Motherboard PRIME B250M-C Intel G4560+ LGA 1151 DDR4 mATX + Fan +I/O Shield
$49.95
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE H310M S2P Motherboard
$55.99