Hey guys, I am new here, hello! Anyway I am trying to boot Knoppix 7.6 in UEFI mode from usb. I have done and redone multiple times different UEFI settings, the closest I can get to loading is a warning about an EFI config file then a Boot: prompt. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have the EFI folder contained in the defauly iso, the base of the USB also has the syslinux.cfg file... thanks everyone!

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 14 in Intel Celeron 4GB RAM 32GB Silver
$74.99
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Chromebook 11in Silver Intel Celeron Chrome OS Wi‑Fi Webcam Charger
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00