.
I routinely scan dmesg for certain keywords that might indicate potential problems
in my Knoppix LiveUSB. I use the following simple bash program for this:
Applying this scan to Knoppix 7.7.0, I get the following report:Code:knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ alias | grep dmx alias dmx='for j in { warn fail error corrupt }; do dmesg | grep -i $j; done'
For reference,Code:knoppix@Microknoppix: ~$ dmx [ 6.278315] UDF-fs: warning (device sda): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2) [ 6.358741] UDF-fs: warning (device sdb): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2) [ 6.474193] UDF-fs: warning (device sdc): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2) [ 11.315379] systemd-udevd[2311]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/var/run/alsa restore 0' failed with exit code 99. [ 14.464064] systemd-udevd[2363]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/var/run/alsa restore 0' failed with exit code 99. [ 17.338552] systemd-logind[2600]: Failed to start user service, ignoring: Unknown unit: [email protected]I am not aware of any actual difficulties in using Knoppix 7.7.0 as a LiveUSB thatCode:knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ dmesg | grep -i starting [ 10.763121] systemd-udevd[2297]: starting version 228
these warning or failure messages would seem to presage. I am assuming that these
are merely inconsequential artifacts related to having systsemd 'present but not
being used', whatever that means.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99
Samsung 860 Pro 256GB V-NAND SATA Solid State Drive SSD MZ-76P256 MZ7KH256HAHQ
$49.95