-
Touch pad scroll not working on knoppix 7.05
Acer Aspire laptop 7741Z-4643 I've just created a new USB boot disk with knoppix 7.05 and the touchpad vertical scroll is either not working or it is very unreliable. On my 7.03 USB boot drive that I still have, the touchpad scroll still works fine when I boot with this drive My suspicion is that, I think there is a table that defines the touch pad location for scroll that is out of whack on 7.05 Stranglely, rarely on 7.05, the scroll, once in a great while the scroll, will work once and rotate the desktop, but can't seem to do it again. Anyone else have the same issue with the laptop touchpad scroll? Ideas? Oddly, in all previous versions of knoppix that I've tried, the touchpad vertical scroll has always worked, before 7.05 and it has not worked with with ubuntu. = = = = Just descovered that executing this command from the terminal window, solves the probelm in 7.0.5 synclient VertEdgeScroll=1 How would I do this automatically?
Last edited by Denver Dave; 01-16-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00