-
Remaster to Mini Knoppix
Hi,
I would like to perform the following remaster:
1. I want all the base system files and drivers available in knoppix (wireless, display, audio, bluetooth etc).
2. I would like to remove ALL packages except Virtualbox and its dependencies and a suitable file manager (maybe PCMANFM)
3. I would like to have only LXDE as a window manager (and its dependencies) and remove all the others, making LXDE the default.
I do not want any other software such as browser, email clients etc. My aim is to have a bootable hybrid iso from which I can launch VirtualBox and test various other systems virtually.
I was trying to get a list of installed packages using dpkg however I am not sure which ones should I leave to reach my goal.
Maybe someone can help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00