-
Security question
I have always desired to use knoppix as some operative system avoiding all kind of malware. I even thought to buy zeusgard usb pendrive but after some questions I found it was not what I was looking for. My question is: if I am only using knoppix 7.2 (cd) and it's not offering some port opened to internet, and browsing without javascript, is there any possibility to be hacked?. Even if the programs are outdated, as I am not accepting scripts from the internet and knoppix cd is read-only, I think I am secure. I thought about being hacked while all the programs are working in ram memory, but if I don't accept scripts from outside... what do you think?. Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Apple Mac Microphone Vintage 1990 Model 590-0618-A Original Box Japan AUX Gray
$14.95

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99