-
Thanks for that response. Im a diskless/zero client setup. I use a remastered version of KNOPPIX and after the remaster I copy the "big Knoppix" file to my CentOs pxe server. My clients boot via pxe and then load the big knoppix file. I love the hardware detection with Knoppix and its speed. Keep in mind I run this on over a 1000 devices/pcs here. I would be happy to run LMint if I could convert it to the posix file like knoppix and get the same hardware detection. Maybe you know a way? Ive attempted squashfs via a Debian image but hardware detection isnt as good, which forces me to find drivers that are sometimes hard to find.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99