What could we do to convince Klaus to create Knoppix CD again?, I think I am not the only one who's missing knoppix cd in new versions, maybe he will read this thread![]()
What could we do to convince Klaus to create Knoppix CD again?, I think I am not the only one who's missing knoppix cd in new versions, maybe he will read this thread![]()
Please, if someone has created a cd with some of the last versions of knoppix dvd,s, and want to share the iso, please do it, I'd appreciate that.
would be nice to release 64 bits version, whether cd or dvd
and why only 32 bits releases and not 64 ones; all os's run 64 bits today.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99