-
forensic cheatcode and remounting.
Do you know if when booting with "forensic" option (so, read-only mounting my pendrive) is possible to remount as read-write later?. If I understand it well, if my pendrive is /dev/sdb1 and /dev/sdb is mounted as read-only using "forensic", then it should be impossible to receive an attack from outside umounting my pendrive and remounting later as read and write to change my knoppix. If /dev/sdb is already working with knoppix, how can it be umounted and remounted?, I think it's not possible and so I can be safe. Am I right?. Thank you guys
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99