-
Senior Member
Not authorized...
I used the USB installation of Knoppix 7.6.1 for a while with great success and decided to Install this version on HD.from the Live DVD. I used "KNOPPIX HD Install" as offered in the menu.
All went well and smooth. Right now I'm struggling with two minor issues:
1) On the top of the screen I have a taskbar/panel or the like, with no reaction to
mouse clicks. See attachment "Quasi taskbar"
2) I have no access to other partitions. Using the PCMamFile manager or dolphin.
When trying to mount a partition with either NTSF or ext3,4 file systems on it, I get the message: Not authorized to perform operation.See attachment "NotAuthorized"
I appreciate any response, help, solution...
PS.: I was not able to figure out how to attach the screenshots...?
Why am I not allowed to...?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90

Vintage Microsoft Computer/Briefcase Bag Great Condition No Strap
$25.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00