Use sudo to mount them and to umount them, or even to execute your favourite program (if thatīs what you want), and donīt worry more. But if I were you I would delete that instalation and Iīd install another gnu/linux in your hd.
Use sudo to mount them and to umount them, or even to execute your favourite program (if thatīs what you want), and donīt worry more. But if I were you I would delete that instalation and Iīd install another gnu/linux in your hd.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00