-
Senior Member
Not authorized...
I used the USB installation of Knoppix 7.6.1 for a while with great success and decided to Install this version on HD.from the Live DVD. I used "KNOPPIX HD Install" as offered in the menu.
All went well and smooth. Right now I'm struggling with two minor issues:
1) On the top of the screen I have a taskbar/panel or the like, with no reaction to
mouse clicks. See attachment "Quasi taskbar"
2) I have no access to other partitions. Using the PCMamFile manager or dolphin.
When trying to mount a partition with either NTSF or ext3,4 file systems on it, I get the message: Not authorized to perform operation.See attachment "NotAuthorized"
I appreciate any response, help, solution...
PS.: I was not able to figure out how to attach the screenshots...?
Why am I not allowed to...?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95

Vintage Apple Mouse IIc A2M4015 Original Box Manual Foam Tested Working NOS
$114.99

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99