I am new to the Knoppix world, so I do apologize in advanced.
I need to perform the action "grep IBM /etc/termcap" to see all the lines in the /etc/termcap file that contains characters "IBM". However, I know I can't do this in Knoppix, but I seem to have tried terminfo and mailcap and nothing seems to work. I am not sure what else to do. Is there anyone that can help me lead to a direction for this?
I am using Knoppix 7.2.0 kernal 3.9.6 bash shell

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Motherboard, INTEL CPU, COOLER Combo
$65.00
GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99