I am new to the Knoppix world, so I do apologize in advanced.
I need to perform the action "grep IBM /etc/termcap" to see all the lines in the /etc/termcap file that contains characters "IBM". However, I know I can't do this in Knoppix, but I seem to have tried terminfo and mailcap and nothing seems to work. I am not sure what else to do. Is there anyone that can help me lead to a direction for this?
I am using Knoppix 7.2.0 kernal 3.9.6 bash shell

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95
Intel Core i9-11900K 3.5GHz 8-Core 16 Thread LGA 1200 11th Gen Desktop CPU SRKND
$270.00
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor 3.8GHz
$165.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.40GHz 8 Core 100-000000651 16 Thread AM4 CPU
$290.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190 (Type 10115) Mini PC Brand New Console Only 4GBram 500gb
$300.00
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95