I am new to the Knoppix world, so I do apologize in advanced.
I need to perform the action "grep IBM /etc/termcap" to see all the lines in the /etc/termcap file that contains characters "IBM". However, I know I can't do this in Knoppix, but I seem to have tried terminfo and mailcap and nothing seems to work. I am not sure what else to do. Is there anyone that can help me lead to a direction for this?
I am using Knoppix 7.2.0 kernal 3.9.6 bash shell

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99