-
Trying to use Knoppix 7.6 DVD as rescue in Virtualbox
I am doing a linux course. On a Windows 7 PC I have installed Virtualbox. Inside Virtualbox I have CentOS 6.7 and Ubuntu.
Now is the topic rescue cd. So I have downloaded Knoppix 7.6.1. I can boot the pc with the DVD and get what I guess is the grafical UI of knoppix.
However, when I use Virtualbox and try to start the CentOS virtual machine it starts to boot from Knoppix OK but stops with:
Konnte Disk nicht nach /mnt-system mounten. Starte debugging shell:
sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
Can somebody tell me if this is supposed to work or am I trying the impossible?
Thank you and regards,
Mark
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Northgate OmniKey 102 Mechanical Keyboard w Cable PC Untested
$169.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

Vintage NEC Versa V/50 Notebook Computer with UNTESTED as/is
$29.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage VGA Ultra II Tseng ET4000 1MB ISA SVGA Graphics Card DOS 386 486 Retro
$100.00

Vintage Honeywell Military Aerospace Avionics PCB Gold Ceramic Hybrid IC Board
$299.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85