-
Problem Booting Disc w/ Knoppix
Good Afternoon,
I'm in charge of administering a program that boots off a CD and runs Knoppix. It is not booting correctly all of sudden and I'm not sure what would of changed. I'm not a programmer or super computer literate. I reached out to the person in charge of solving technical issues with the tests and they informed me the programmer is no longer under contract and couldn't help me. Below is an image of the errors that come up. I've tried booting it on different computers and different connections to the network and still get the same result. Also I have no way of programming it to work, so I'm wondering what hardware or software issues are causing this. It used to work so I don't know what would of changed it.

Thank you for your time!
Katie
-
Hello Katie,
I'm missing the image of the errors.
--------------------------------
"Formatting suggestions:
Use double "new line" for new section.
You can use the "Go Advanced" button to have more abilities to format the posting; before sending your posting use "Preview" to see how it looks like.
If "noscript" (within Iceweasel/Firefox) is active for http://knoppix.net/forum/ disable it for this website; otherwise you cannot use the format abilities. Do not use Chrome/Chromium!
Below the editor area is the "Additional Options" area. With "Attachments → Manage Attachments" you can upload images and after this insert them in your posting."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00