Hi, I finally moved up to 7.6. I would like to purge KDE from the system. Excepting 2 or 3 programs, I don't really care for KDE. However, I do not want to remove anything that will damage the system. I will look at what aptitude says. But I thought I could ask the experts here first. -- Moving in, Freeman

Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage 1983 Apple II ProDOS User's Kit Computer Software NEW SEALED A2D2010
$64.95
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00