Never heard of version 6.6. It would have been born back in 2011!
Hi, Using Knoppix 6.6 from Linux magazine. I made a usb stick using the tool on the dvd. It boots okay and I can write things into the data partition from my DebMint machine.Issue 1chmod fails to do anything, right click a file properties/permissions fails to change permissions. I had to put the usb stick into my DebMint to do the job, w, r and x that is and x did run the program.Issue 2Reboot the usb Knoppix and with the r, w and x permissions set, r and w were okay but I could not run my program? sudo etc failed to help. Any hints please on running a program in the data partition? Regards Ian.
Never heard of version 6.6. It would have been born back in 2011!
You are right I should have said Knoppix 7.6 live free dvd from linux mag. Sorry about that. Ian.

2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93