Never heard of version 6.6. It would have been born back in 2011!
Hi, Using Knoppix 6.6 from Linux magazine. I made a usb stick using the tool on the dvd. It boots okay and I can write things into the data partition from my DebMint machine.Issue 1chmod fails to do anything, right click a file properties/permissions fails to change permissions. I had to put the usb stick into my DebMint to do the job, w, r and x that is and x did run the program.Issue 2Reboot the usb Knoppix and with the r, w and x permissions set, r and w were okay but I could not run my program? sudo etc failed to help. Any hints please on running a program in the data partition? Regards Ian.
Never heard of version 6.6. It would have been born back in 2011!
You are right I should have said Knoppix 7.6 live free dvd from linux mag. Sorry about that. Ian.

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server E5-2698 V4 | No RAM | 2x 1600W PSU
$414.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69