-
In my case, I used "tohd=/dev/sda2 mkimage" booting from my knoppix pendrive to copy knoppix to the internal hard drive (it only creates a normal folder named KNOPPIX). My data and changes are always encrypted with a password (AES256) and when I boot with the pendrive it searches for this folder automatically, I don't need to use the cheatcode "fromhd". When I type rhe password after knoopix asks me to use the encrypted data then I can continue without the pendrive. If I want to boot only from the pendrive (not from the folder of the hard drive) then I need to use "fromhd=/dev/sdb1" and so it avoids the harddrive. You don't need nothing more or format anything. It creates a folder inside your Windows o.s. and boots from there.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00

Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40

OEM 38Wh F62G0 Battery for Dell Inspiron 13 5370 7000 7370 7380 7386 7373 P83G
$29.89