3.2 doesn't support the Broadcom nic (I think thats what your mobo has).
Look in the remastering section of the forum for more info on how to remaster the cd and include the driver inside.
Tassos
Hello everybody!
I have tried Knoppix 3.1 on an ASUS A7N266-VM/LAN-UAYZ motherboard with integrated network card but Knoppix doesn't find this card. I am considering downloading 3.2. I was wondering before I undertake this download if anyone has tried 3.2 on this motherboard and have gotten it to work.
All the best
Arthur
3.2 doesn't support the Broadcom nic (I think thats what your mobo has).
Look in the remastering section of the forum for more info on how to remaster the cd and include the driver inside.
Tassos
forget it..
Even with latest kernel ,nforce lan not activated.
Nvidia propretary drivers won't work for this one...
Invest in network card...

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy S10 10.9" FE 128GB WiFi Tablet SM-X520NZACXAR S-Pen Keyboard 2025
$299.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite / 6GB RAM / 128GB / Gray / Brand New / Sealed
$269.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 FE+ 13.1in Wi-Fi 32GB 8GB RAM Gray Tablet W/ New Keyboard
$450.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99