3.2 doesn't support the Broadcom nic (I think thats what your mobo has).
Look in the remastering section of the forum for more info on how to remaster the cd and include the driver inside.
Tassos
Hello everybody!
I have tried Knoppix 3.1 on an ASUS A7N266-VM/LAN-UAYZ motherboard with integrated network card but Knoppix doesn't find this card. I am considering downloading 3.2. I was wondering before I undertake this download if anyone has tried 3.2 on this motherboard and have gotten it to work.
All the best
Arthur
3.2 doesn't support the Broadcom nic (I think thats what your mobo has).
Look in the remastering section of the forum for more info on how to remaster the cd and include the driver inside.
Tassos
forget it..
Even with latest kernel ,nforce lan not activated.
Nvidia propretary drivers won't work for this one...
Invest in network card...

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80