-
When I click on Linux Pro Magazine the only magazine it gets me to is Linux Magazine, which did come with a Knoppix 7.7 DVD, but no newer Knoppix since then. Has anyone seen or heard anything? I saw a support question for 8.0, so it must appear eventually, I would think.
-
Don't think you are going to download it from Filenugget. Its a German company, but its a total scam, complete with fake looking google answers and $12 a month to get your credit card, and you click a link for Knoppix 8.0 DVD and people saying its good and thanking them for posting it, etc, and you click and get the your download is ready, and when you click download you get their sign up screen. Then after you sign up you find out they don't have the file, and it was just a scam to get your credit card. I had to cancel the service and the credit card. That was just oo much effort, I'm sorry.
-
I'm in the same boat looking for 8.0 Have you been able to locate a source for it yet? I'm in the US and can't find a copy anywhere....
-
I was able to download a copy of 8.0 via torrent.
Thanks to those who put it there.
-
Would you mind posting the torrent or where you found said torrent? I can't find one anywhere!!!!! Thank you in advance!!! And are you positive it's 8.0?
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00

VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 2590 CDT Intel Celeron 98 No Power Cords included
$150.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

The Welch Briefcase | Vintage Leather Messenger Bag
$204.00

Microsoft TrackBall Optical Mouse Vintage 2002 USB PS/2 Red Ball D67-00001
$59.95

Vintage Toshiba Satellite 105CS Intel Pentium 16mB Ram Win 95 No Power Cords
$299.99

Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99