Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Announcement of Knoppix 8.0 presentations planned for CeBIT

  1. #11
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    When I click on Linux Pro Magazine the only magazine it gets me to is Linux Magazine, which did come with a Knoppix 7.7 DVD, but no newer Knoppix since then. Has anyone seen or heard anything? I saw a support question for 8.0, so it must appear eventually, I would think.

  2. #12
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Don't think you are going to download it from Filenugget. Its a German company, but its a total scam, complete with fake looking google answers and $12 a month to get your credit card, and you click a link for Knoppix 8.0 DVD and people saying its good and thanking them for posting it, etc, and you click and get the your download is ready, and when you click download you get their sign up screen. Then after you sign up you find out they don't have the file, and it was just a scam to get your credit card. I had to cancel the service and the credit card. That was just oo much effort, I'm sorry.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    I'm in the same boat looking for 8.0 Have you been able to locate a source for it yet? I'm in the US and can't find a copy anywhere....

  4. #14
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    I was able to download a copy of 8.0 via torrent.

    Thanks to those who put it there.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    Would you mind posting the torrent or where you found said torrent? I can't find one anywhere!!!!! Thank you in advance!!! And are you positive it's 8.0?

  6. #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks

$124.99



Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch

$249.99



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$999.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T picture

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T

$249.99