Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Announcement of Knoppix 8.0 presentations planned for CeBIT

  1. #11
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    When I click on Linux Pro Magazine the only magazine it gets me to is Linux Magazine, which did come with a Knoppix 7.7 DVD, but no newer Knoppix since then. Has anyone seen or heard anything? I saw a support question for 8.0, so it must appear eventually, I would think.

  2. #12
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    Don't think you are going to download it from Filenugget. Its a German company, but its a total scam, complete with fake looking google answers and $12 a month to get your credit card, and you click a link for Knoppix 8.0 DVD and people saying its good and thanking them for posting it, etc, and you click and get the your download is ready, and when you click download you get their sign up screen. Then after you sign up you find out they don't have the file, and it was just a scam to get your credit card. I had to cancel the service and the credit card. That was just oo much effort, I'm sorry.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    I'm in the same boat looking for 8.0 Have you been able to locate a source for it yet? I'm in the US and can't find a copy anywhere....

  4. #14
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    50
    I was able to download a copy of 8.0 via torrent.

    Thanks to those who put it there.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7
    Would you mind posting the torrent or where you found said torrent? I can't find one anywhere!!!!! Thank you in advance!!! And are you positive it's 8.0?

  6. #16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G

$75.00



Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module picture

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module

$599.99



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network picture

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network

$874.99



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$36.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU picture

Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU

$149.99