Hi, I finally moved up to 7.6. I would like to purge KDE from the system. Excepting 2 or 3 programs, I don't really care for KDE. However, I do not want to remove anything that will damage the system. I will look at what aptitude says. But I thought I could ask the experts here first. -- Moving in, Freeman

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30