-
Wrapping up.
Code:
root@Microknoppix:/media/sdd2# losetup --verbose --read-only /dev/cloop6 /media/sdd2/sda1_2017-03-04.cloop
root@Microknoppix:/media/sdd2# mount --verbose /dev/cloop6 /media/sr0
also works in 7.7.1. Double Yay!
So I have a solution for the newest Knoppix. Now I hope that it will still work in the upcoming Knoppix 8.
Is there a way to declare the thread as "solved"?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
DirkS
Is there a way to declare the thread as "solved"?
I suggest you PM Werner P. Schulz to see if this is possible.
-
Thanks, utu, I haven't done this yet, but I'm considering it.
Meanwhile I'm going through the mailing list and found something:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-knop.../msg00000.html - title: "losetup from 7.6.1 can't detach a cloop device" - sounds familiar, isn't it? Seems like this is caused by a change in losetup. Klaus Knopper posted an answer in which he mentioned that he filed a bug report and using the losetup of busybox should work. I can't test that right now, just leaving the info here so it will not get forgotten.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 3.40GHz Socket AM4 CPU 32MB L3 Cache
$174.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$129.95

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00