-
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support! With that said I am still having difficulties.
I tried taking the card out, waiting a few second, then plugging it back in but it still says that there is no wireless card found.
I checked the compatibility of the card with linux on that website. It appears to be compatible. I noticed that when I boot up Knoppix it says that it is starting up pcmcia devices and then it says this, "card mgr[57] unsupported card in socket0"
I have a built in ethernet port in my computer along with the wireless pcmcia card. It isnt plugged in. Would this make any difference?
Similar Threads
-
By dmojica2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:33 AM
-
By AngelicToy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:11 PM
-
By repwatuso in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By lello107 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00