Hi altogether
1- I am using knop_V7.2 which I like very much (ISO_booting). But it may concern other
2- When reconnecting after sleeping my session it is impossible to reconnect the
Network. How can I do along with the supposed "same session" ?
3- Moreover the PC blocks entirely after a LONG automatic PAUSE.
4- When disconnecting properly V7.2 proposes six BUTTONS:
. 1 for Stopping defintily -- 1 for Rebooting -- 1 for leaving the "Session"
1 to "Annihilate" -- 1 for "HIBERNTING=? No real Action -- 1 to "SUSPEND"
( with the NetWork lost after reconnecting the session).
5- I post here even if I think that the "Networking Forum" is out of working
Can somebody explain me the role of the "Hibernate button" ? ...
AND how to RETRIEVE the Netwok?
Thanks
knp

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/60AV M1596 Vintage
$129.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Vintage Apple Mac Mini A1176 Desktop Intel 1.66GHz 60GB With Power Adapter
$55.00
DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Macintosh Classic M1420 Apple Computer 1990 Vintage, Powers On
$149.99