Hi altogether
1- I am using knop_V7.2 which I like very much (ISO_booting). But it may concern
other versions
2- When reconnecting after sleeping my session it is impossible to reconnect the
Network. How can I do along with the supposed "same session" ?
3- Moreover the PC blocks entirely after a LONG automatic PAUSE.
4- When disconnecting properly V7.2 proposes six BUTTONS:
. 1 for Stopping defintily -- 1 for Rebooting -- 1 for leaving the "Session"
1 to "Annihilate" -- 1 for "HIBERNTING=? No real Action -- 1 to "SUSPEND"
( with the NetWork lost after reconnecting the session).
5- I post here also because I think that the "Networking Forum" is out of working
Can somebody explain me the role of the "Hibernate button" ? ...
AND how to RETRIEVE the Netwok after "suspending the session"?
Thanks
knp

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell 3JH35 PERC H740P 8GB PCI-E RAID CONTROLLER CARD W/CABLE
$99.00
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50