-
"SUSPENDING" SESSION LOOSES the "NETWORK"
Hi altogether
1- I am using knop_V7.2 which I like very much (ISO_booting). But it may concern
other versions
2- When reconnecting after sleeping my session it is impossible to reconnect the
Network. How can I do along with the supposed "same session" ?
3- Moreover the PC blocks entirely after a LONG automatic PAUSE.
4- When disconnecting properly V7.2 proposes six BUTTONS:
. 1 for Stopping defintily -- 1 for Rebooting -- 1 for leaving the "Session"
1 to "Annihilate" -- 1 for "HIBERNTING=? No real Action -- 1 to "SUSPEND"
( with the NetWork lost after reconnecting the session).
5- I post here also because I think that the "Networking Forum" is out of working
Can somebody explain me the role of the "Hibernate button" ? ...
AND how to RETRIEVE the Netwok after "suspending the session"?
Thanks
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00