-
"SUSPENDING" SESSION LOOSES the "NETWORK"
Hi altogether
1- I am using knop_V7.2 which I like very much (ISO_booting). But it may concern
other versions
2- When reconnecting after sleeping my session it is impossible to reconnect the
Network. How can I do along with the supposed "same session" ?
3- Moreover the PC blocks entirely after a LONG automatic PAUSE.
4- When disconnecting properly V7.2 proposes six BUTTONS:
. 1 for Stopping defintily -- 1 for Rebooting -- 1 for leaving the "Session"
1 to "Annihilate" -- 1 for "HIBERNTING=? No real Action -- 1 to "SUSPEND"
( with the NetWork lost after reconnecting the session).
5- I post here also because I think that the "Networking Forum" is out of working
Can somebody explain me the role of the "Hibernate button" ? ...
AND how to RETRIEVE the Netwok after "suspending the session"?
Thanks
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 32GB(1x32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V-R DDR4 ECC Memory RDIMM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$200.00

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micron 64GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2933Y 288-Pin DIMM RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-2G9E1UI
$300.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98