open a console
create any file with
sudo kedit myfile
then put this into
#!/bin/bash
modprobe etc etc
etc etc
then right click over myfile, properties, permissions and enable execute.
Now you have an script file.
To execute
sudo myfile
Hello
I'm booting from cd (3.2) and have to su>modprobe>etc for my network card. Although I have been saving settings via the gui to my hd1, most of which stick when I boot with myconfig=scan, I have to re-enter the modprobe and netcardconfig each time I run Knoppix.
I know I can enter the commands into a file that will remain on the hd, and execute when I boot the cd but where, how?
open a console
create any file with
sudo kedit myfile
then put this into
#!/bin/bash
modprobe etc etc
etc etc
then right click over myfile, properties, permissions and enable execute.
Now you have an script file.
To execute
sudo myfile

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27
Sandisk 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Cruzer Blade Flash Drive Memory Stick USB Lot Pack
$175.90
New Samsung FIT Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive MUF-64AB/AM
$34.95
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00