-
How do I change the theme titlelayout in 7.7.1 LXDE? I found the rc.xml....
Knoppix has so many things already built in, its amazing. All my favorite games are already in there...
I just want to enable the Shade button at the top of the windows.
And I changed the rc.xml, but it seems to have no effect. I see the theme used is Onyx, so I looked for the Oynx theme and couldn't find any files named Onyx* or Onyx.*
Is it using something somewhere else?
Hopefully someone will see this and reply....
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99