-
How do I change the theme titlelayout in 7.7.1 LXDE? I found the rc.xml....
Knoppix has so many things already built in, its amazing. All my favorite games are already in there...
I just want to enable the Shade button at the top of the windows.
And I changed the rc.xml, but it seems to have no effect. I see the theme used is Onyx, so I looked for the Oynx theme and couldn't find any files named Onyx* or Onyx.*
Is it using something somewhere else?
Hopefully someone will see this and reply....
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00