Using "knoppix wheelmouse" it recognise mouse just fine, BUT pointer only moves up or down![]()
Any ideas, fixes, anything? I have used Red Hat and Mandrake and mouse work just ok.
Using "knoppix wheelmouse" it recognise mouse just fine, BUT pointer only moves up or down![]()
Any ideas, fixes, anything? I have used Red Hat and Mandrake and mouse work just ok.
I am having the same issue...did you ever find a solution to this? Thanks.
I have the same mouse. I don''t even type anything refering to the mouse at boot. The USB mouse gets's detected fine, for me, should be fine for you ?
knoppix nopcmcia deskltop=wmaker screen=1280x1024 <enter>
Not yet, i though i saw some information that this can be some BIOS settings, like setting IRQ OFF or ON from USB. So try to change your BIOS options about USB and maybe it will work by then.Originally Posted by trey

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99