Hello,
I am also wondering about Mr Schulz, Mr Kuhmann, Mr Utu and
other administrators...
Perhaps I shall not be able to reconnect for a long
time ago.
So excuse me if I shall not be able to follow all of your
thread
Good luck
knp
I have used the remaster tool of Mr Schulz and created my version of KNOPPIX by removing and installing the software I wanted. I used a VM and it worked flawlessly. Thanks Mr Schulz.
I wrote to Mr Schulz personally lately asking him about certain technical details on the remaster script but got no reply. Any news anyone?
Am asking since he is the only maintainer of the script it seems and personally I think it would be nice to have it integrated (with permission) in a KNOPPIX ISO by default to be then maintained and upgraded with every new KNOPPIX version... what do you think?
Hello,
I am also wondering about Mr Schulz, Mr Kuhmann, Mr Utu and
other administrators...
Perhaps I shall not be able to reconnect for a long
time ago.
So excuse me if I shall not be able to follow all of your
thread
Good luck
knp
Last edited by knp; 09-25-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99