Hello,
I am also wondering about Mr Schulz, Mr Kuhmann, Mr Utu and
other administrators...
Perhaps I shall not be able to reconnect for a long
time ago.
So excuse me if I shall not be able to follow all of your
thread
Good luck
knp
Hello,
I am also wondering about Mr Schulz, Mr Kuhmann, Mr Utu and
other administrators...
Perhaps I shall not be able to reconnect for a long
time ago.
So excuse me if I shall not be able to follow all of your
thread
Good luck
knp
Last edited by knp; 09-25-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00
VINTAGE DEC CABLE ASSY, 50 COND. ROUND 17-02439-01
$59.99