-
Senior Member
Knoppix 8.1 USB-stick installation
Successfully installed release 8.1 on USB stick...works great on my AMD desktop with dual screens, though two minor issues: 1) Screen layout configured with xrandr to my needs - file saved in --->knoppix/.screenlayout with name ScreenLayout.sh. After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration and I have to configure each time I start the computer. 2) Running ->System Settings, ->Workspace Themes ->Cursor Theme I change the mouse cursor to "redglass 48". After reboot the system does not boot with this configuration either and I have to configure the mouse cursor theme each time I start the computer. What do I do wrong? Is there an easy fix which I can do myself?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00