Eureka! It works....It's ....LXDE/dektop.conf
Thank you philo, I changed line
toiGtk/CursorThemeSize=18
iGtk/CursorThemeSize=48
Eureka! It works....It's ....LXDE/dektop.conf
Thank you philo, I changed line
toiGtk/CursorThemeSize=18
iGtk/CursorThemeSize=48
More Help needed:
Time and Day Settings:
I live in Time zone America/Vancouver. After each reboot the Time zone is reset to local time which is my time +8 hours.
Where is the configuration file for Time and Day Settings to find?
I might be able to change "local" to "America/Vancover" ?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99